The schedule for our Fall term workshops, seminars, and groups is now available. Registration is on LEADS.
Attending a seminar or workshop at Campus Wellness can be one of the best ways to enhance your personal success at University of Waterloo. Our seminars and workshops provide you with the opportunity to learn skills to help you cope with life’s challenges.
Available seminars and workshops for the Fall term are:
- Coping Skills: Challenging Thinking
- Coping Skills: Cultivating Resiliency
- Coping Skills: Managing Emotions
- Coping Skills: Strengthening Motivation
- Alleviating Anxiety
- Developing Your Compassionate Mind
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Preventing Depression Relapse
Available therapy groups for the Fall term are:
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Dealing with Depression
- Graduate Student Stress Management